We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) biometric information, g) password etc., and / your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience. By providing your contact details you are authorizing us to call you/ contact you for advertising/ explaining our products/ services (Including DND numbers?) All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
5. We do not share the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) & When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
7. Cenit Advisory Private Limited takes technical, administrative and physical steps to protect against anticipated hazards such as unauthorized access to and disclosure of individually identifiable information. Cenit Advisory Private Limited does not store users personally-identifiable information on its web servers Cenit Advisory Private Limited employees who handle confidential or proprietary information must treat it confidentially and may not disclose it to unauthorized third parties. Cenit Advisory Private Limited employees are also responsible for the internal security of the information. Employees who violate Cenit Advisory Private Limited(s) privacy policies are subject to a range of disciplinary actions.
8. To keep up with the rapidly evolving Internet environment, Cenit Advisory Private Limited will from time to time review and revise these practices and communicate any updates. Minor changes may be made at any time without notice. We will update the version number and date of the notice when such changes are made. If we make a major change in the way that we use, disclose or protect Internet registration information, we will highlight the change in this notice and will provide advance notice of the change on the web site.
11. We endeavour to detect and investigate every breach of security by having relevant controls in place which should alert us to a breach of security. We may also use encryption technology from time to time to assist in protecting any information or data which you submit. Having said that, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any personal information or data you disclose online, having regard to the nature of the Internet. In any event, you accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information over the internet and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or wilfully in default of our obligations under the relevant legislation. Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer through email on firstname.lastname@example.org.